Sunday, August 17, 2014

A New Neighbor

Well I didn't accomplish a lot on my house today because Lolly is moving in next door and needed help building her house.  I figured since she is in my craft room with me all the time playing with my dollhouse maybe she should have her own.   We bought the Creatology puzzle house from Michaels and dry fit it yesterday.  Today we glued it together and she started painting it.  See that bit of blue peeking out from the side?  That's the color she picked for the exterior of her house.  She got the two sides painted today.


As far as my house goes, I was going to glue the door knobs on the doors and then glue the doors in -and wouldn't you know?  I didn't have enough doorknobs!  Pooh.  I thought I did.  I went to Joann's to see if I could find anything to make my own but I didn't.  I do not want to order them on-line, pay for shipping, wait for them to get here.... But I guess I will have to.

No comments: