Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bedcover

So today hubby but was wearing this shirt with this awesome teensy houndstooth-like print.

It's a relatively new shirt and I'm like nice shirt.  But I look closer, at the print.  I love houndstooth! So I say "Hey, when that shirt shrinks or gets stained or something, can I have it?"
Of course he wonders why.  I fess up.  " Because it would make an awesome print for my dollhouse!"  
And Lolly says "What would you do with it?  Make a table cloth out of it?"
"No," I replied.  "It would make an awesome bedcover!"
Hubby is all " It's not a bedcover!"
" Yes it is," I replied.  "With pink sheets."
And he says "It's a shirt!"
"Okay," I say. "well the next time you wear that to work, remember, it's a bedcover.  With pink sheets."
I mean really - can't you just PICTURE it?  So I offered to do his laundry for him next week.  I don't know why he said no....

No comments: