Friday, May 2, 2014

Painting and a surprise

Yesterday, I painted the hallway even though I am not sure how much of it will be visible.  In case you are curious about my color choice, it was cream!  I have been a little stuck for the past several weeks trying to decide how to decorate the second floor. After painting the hallway and spending oodles of time on Pinterest, I came up with a little clearer idea.  What is it, you ask?  Well you will just have to wait and see....  What I will tell you now is that I painted the master bedroom cream.  I know, there's a whole lot of cream going on in this house right now.  I still am not sure what to do with the room next to the master bedroom.  After putting in the walls I realized how tiny it is!  It was going to be a bedroom, but now I'm not so sure.  And to think, this minature house is based on the dimensions of a true life-sized house that people built and lived in!  And that room was a bedroom!

While I was off trying to figure all that out, some little sweetheart left me a surprise.


No comments: