Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wallpaper, Flooring, and a Table

Over the past week I've been working on several things.  I had a rectangular piece of hardwood flooring leftover from the downstairs.  It was too short for any of the upstairs rooms, but seemed to actually be enough to cover a small floor.  I pulled it all off the paper backing and rearranged it onto a piece of paper cut to match the floor.  Then I wallpapered that same room.   It took me forever to decide on wallpaper!  I didn't like any of the commercially made wallpaper. I looked at scrapbook paper but the patterns were too large.  I looked at free digital scrapbook paper and found a few but couldn't figure out how to download them.  I found this floral from jennifersprintables.  I feel it has that vintage/cottage feeling I was going for and is the right colors, so there you go!


I also made a farmhouse table for the dining room.  What do you think?




No comments: